When is a toner not just a toner? When it’s a moisturiser of course. This Uma Absolute Anti Aging Aloe Rose Toner is just that. This is luscious and full bodied …I know that it sounds like I’m describing a bottle of wine and in many ways it’s like that.
The starting point of this is a rose water base, not just any rose water though, but like many of their ingredients from their own farm. And then the magic starts with the Inclusion of a multitude of potent plant based ingredients, precious and celebrated Ayurvedic botanicals.
- Aloe and watermelon are used to for their ability to calm sensitivity and provide moisture deep into the skin.
- The Inclusion of Orange extract delivers powerful doses of vitamin C to help repair damage and brighten.
- Next there’s the Inclusion of turmeric which is known for its potent anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties plus its anti-inflammatory qualities can target your pores and calm the skin. Turmeric is also known to help to reduce scarring…in this formula it helps to create a protective barrier for skin.
Interestingly this also includes enzymes of tomato and yogurt. The Yoghurt contains lactic acid, which is good for helping to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines by tightening and shrinking pores. Yoghurt also has exfoliating properties helping to soften the skin and aid the absorption of serums. Used consistently this gently and effectively works to get rid of dead skin cells leaving a your skin looking brighter and fresher.
What’s to love
- This feels like a drink for the skin, it leaves your skin moisturised, hydrated and plumped, so much so that you could feel as if you could skip some of your other products.
- It’s organic and Ayurvedic
- The ingredients: Organic, luxury pure plant based botanicals are used and you can feel the quality.
- This brand is beautifully presented
This is on the pricey side but it’s results speak for themselves.
120 ml for £50 Available from Here