Dreaming of the sunshine with this beautiful recipe from The Saffron Stories for this Vegan Mango Lassi! I absolutely love Mangos, so this immediately grabbed my attention and it looks absolutely delicious!
Here’s a snippet from her original post, but if you’d like to try this recipe yourself, the link to the instructions is at the bottom of the page!
Mangos are my absolute favorite fruit. My mom used to buy them by the case during the summer months when they are in season and always leave a large bowl of fresh cut fragrant mangos in the refrigerator.
Mango lassis (pronounced “lussi”, not lassi like the dog) are a popular version of a traditional yogurt drink found throughout India and in many Indian restaurants around the world.
- 1 cup plain unsweetened almond milk yoghurt (I used Kite Hill brand)
- 1/2 cup plain unsweetened non-dairy milk (almond or coconut)
- 1.5 cups ripe mangos, peeled and cut into large chunks
- 2-3 tsp coconut sugar (or honey if not vegan)
- 1/8-1/4 tsp ground cardamom
- Pinch of saffron
- Extra saffron
- Chopped pistachios
- Slivered almonds
If you’ve got any recipes you’d like us to feature, please share them with us at email@example.com