Boucleme has become one of my favourite hair brands for curly hair over the last few years. I love their range and my hair loves their products to give me hold without stretching out the curls or leaving them fluffy. I’ve recently been loving the combo of their two gels to give me maximum results – designed to work beautifully together and apart… here’s what makes them so great.
What’s to love
- Love that you can mix and match depending on the level of strength you want with these hair gels.
- They work beautifully both when you mix them and also when you layer them
- Love the classic boucleme scent… beautiful!
- Boucleme also pack their gels with gorgeous nourishing and hydrating ingredients to strengthen the hair and add shine too.
- Both of these gels really give a beautiful shine to the hair.
Bouclème Curl Defining Gel
This gel gives me a medium hold and is a great every day gel. It still feels lightweight and doesn’t weigh down my curls, but does help to lock in that curl pattern in and support it.
The gel has a slightly watery texture, making it easy to smooth over the hair – it’s sort of like a serum texture.
- Linseed extract: act as strong antioxidants which can help in the regrowth of healthier and stronger hair.
- Virgin coconut oil: may help moisturize and seal hair.
- Argan oil: moisturize your hair and scalp and protect your hair from everyday damage.
- Organic Aloe Vera: can strengthen the hair and protects from UV damage.
- Pomegranate: can smoothen frizzy hair and deeply condition it
Buy the curl defining gel from Boucleme
Bouclème Super Hold Styler
This is a brilliant gel when you want that super strong hold… but don’t want your hair to be weighed down either! I sometimes find with stronger gels that it weighs down my curl pattern, but I very much feel like this helps to amplify my curls while keeping them locked into place.
It has a thicker consistency compared to the original. I love the cast this gel gives to really lock everything into place.
- Chia seed: strengthens hair, boosts elasticity and can add shine.
- Blue Agave: attracts and retains water to allow for overall healthier and smoother hair.
- Algae Sugars: antimicrobial and can smooth the hair.
- Kahai Oil: provides shine, silkiness, nourishment and thermo-protection to the hair.
Buy the super hold gel from Boucleme
Both of these can be used individually too for beautiful effects… but there’s just something quite magical when you combine these two beauties!
May contain affiliate links