I have curly hair – and as you’d expect, this means I use a variety of products on my hair every day – from mousse, to oils and creams.
I love the effect these products have on my hair to keep it manageable, but not so much on my scalp. I find that I sometimes get build-up, similar to dandruff build-up because of it, which isn’t too great, and I feel as though shampoo doesn’t always do enough to tackle it.
I have been on the lookout for something that can help me with this problem and came across this fabulous scalp mask from Omorovicza.
What’s to love
- You can feel the tingle! After application, if feels cool on the scalp and tingly, which really makes it feel like it’s doing something.
- The applicator feels very salon like – I just divide up my hair and then use the applicator to apply this directly to my scalp. I then massage it in and leave it to do its magic!
- I quite like the scent of it, it feels very clean
- My scalp feels great afterwards, very light and clean of build-up
- Sometimes products that are supposed to revitalise and really deep clean can leave you feeling a bit dry – but this doesn’t do that. Everything feels soft and silky!
- Hungarian Moor mud, rich in calcium and magnesium, to draw out impurities
- Cooling menthol and camphor provide immediate soothing and calming benefits
- Salicylic acid gently exfoliates to minimise flaking and unblock hair follicles
- It also contains conditioning oils leave hair soft and silky
I can imagine this product would be great for anyone who suffers from itchy, dry scalps too. Very soothing… love it!
May contain affiliate links