A good body oil is a year-round requirement for moisturised, nourished skin; but it’s at this time of year when we’re at the tail end of winter and looking forward optimistically for signs of spring that the need becomes even more compelling. We’ve had months of protecting ourselves from winter weather with central heating and covering up with thick woolies, so it’s not surprising that our skin is dry, dehydrated and needing some TLC.
Here are 5 reasons to try the Skin Nutrients Body oil from Lumity, a brand known for their beautiful skin from the inside out approach. As you’d expect, this body oil delivers more than just moisturised skin.
- This oil is delightfully lightweight and easily absorbed, leaving your skin feeling soft and silky, with a satin finish, so that you are able to get dressed straight away without worrying about any oil transfer to your clothes.
- This luscious oil is 100% natural and is a blend of 32 natural ingredients including plant based oils, essential oils and seed extracts: Grape seed, coconut, jojoba, camellia, baobab, meadowfoam, coffee seed, and moringa oils to name just a few.
- This works really well to moisturise and nourish dry skin, dehydrated skin and damaged skin, from the very first use and with continued use.
- Comes in a glass bottle and easy to dispense glass pipette, so that you avoid waste (a little goes a long way especially when applied on damp skin).
- It smells delicious too by the way!
Buy the Lumity Body Oil from Lumity
Leave A Comment