This lip serum has the texture of the lip oil and glides onto the lips with ease making them feel instantly soft and silky and moisturised with a gorgeous gleam. The brand says: “The consistency, purpose and performance of a Lip Serum has a different function to a waxy Lip Balm; it is designed as a regular conditioning treatment”
As you would expect with in light this lip serum is loaded with skin loving ingredients designed to replenish and nourish the skin on the lips (which apparently have no sebaceous glands to protect them) ingredients like sea buckthorn oil, baobab oil, rosehip oil, calendula extract and star Anise essential oil.
As with all of InLights skincare this:
- Has a high concentration of phyto-nutrients
- All bio-active plant extracts produced in-house
- Is 100% organic, free from synthetics and chemical fragrances
If your lips are particularly dry the brand suggest that you use this oil several times a day for the first week or two until your lip condition improves over time units will be nourished and plumped and potentially any fine lines will be reduced thanks to the powerhouse ingredients.
What’s to love:
- The ingredients.
- The gorgeous luxe texture.
- Easy to use thanks to the fab roller ball
- The way it improves your lips reducing dryness and therefore requiring less lip serum,
- Works well under or over lipstick and gloss.
How to use
Roll generously onto clean lips repeatedly throughout the day to nourish and plump. Regular lip massage helps to increase circulation and lymph flow, encouraging absorption of the ingredients’ vital nutrients.
This product works beautifully underneath lipstick.
Buy the Lip Serum for £28 from InLight