If you want that lit from within kinda glow, then look no further! This latest offering from natural skincare queen Antonia Burrell is here and its all that you need for glossy, glowing skin.
Before we get into the specifics that have made this Elixir a new addition to my skincare arsenal let me tell you that as soon as you open the box and lift the miron glass bottle out you notice that the lid is a push and twist, so there’s less chance of oxidation due to careless closure. So the miron glass protects your product from light, giving it a longer shelf life and now it has a protective lid. Love that.
The next thing you’ll notice is that trademark fragrance that permeates this brands products to some degree…naturally distinctive.
Now the next thing to note is that this elixir is a bit like a booster treatment, so after applying it, you use your serum and/or your moisturiser (it goes without saying that it works synergistically with the ‘Radiant Light’ serum… but also works beautifully with the serum or face oil of your choice.
So what makes this glow elixir worth buying? Well, apart from it being from a natural skincare expert with 25 years experience, who has taken 3 -4 years to perfect this offering… it’s all about the ingredients and the fact that they deliver.
The brand say that this is “packed with potent plant and botanical extracts and Contains patented wonder ingredient, Marine Bamboo from Himanthalia Elongata Extract” amongst other transformative ingredients. The marine bamboo is “proven to help blur the look of lines, wrinkles and pores whilst targeting signs of ageing over time”. Plus… “Targets the signs of ageing day after day…Protects against visible blue light damage”
The other main powerhouse ingredients include:
- Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil which has very high levels of essential fatty acids especially omega 9. This oil rapidly penetrates the skins outer layers, deeply nourishing while providing a smooth, soft layer of protection against dehydration plus this fab oil is also known to help revive dull skin.
- Avena Sativa oil is a non greasy oil that is anti inflammatory and good for skin PH
- Chia seed oil is high in antioxidants and is rich in essential fatty acids…perfect for plumping and nourishing.
- Himanthalia Elongata Extract which is often found in seaweed known to provide high levels of Vitamins A, C and E along with essential amino acids.
- Passiflora edulis oil is another powerful antioxidant
- Shea butter esters which are lighter than shea butter, making it absorb faster with a luxurious, non-greasy feeling.
Why you’ll love it…
This silky potion is easily absorbed, leaves your skin feeling nourished.
Over time your skin looks more radiant and healthy thanks to the inclusion of nature’s powerhouse ingredients.
helps to minimise the effect of blue light on the skin
helps to minimise fine lines and dehydration
This works well with serums and face oils
Buy the Universal Glow Elixir