Shea Moisture is a brand that’s been on our radar for quite a few years now because of its fabulous hair care products and we’re excited to see that they’re expanding their range here in the UK. These products are well established and loved in the US, but it’s the first time that they’ve come to the UK.
Why we’re excited
- The range is cruelty-free.
- They are natural, organic, sustainably-produced.
- Love their haircare range – one of their masks in particular. We reviewed their Black Castor Oil Mask in the past, read the review here.
- We love that 10% of SheaMoisture Community Commerce sales go to women-led businesses, to support communities that supply ingredients for our products, or to support The Sofi Tucker Foundation.
- African Black Soap Soothing Body Wash & Body Lotion for Severely Dry Skin
- African Water Minter & Ginger Detox Body Wash, Body Lotion and Bath, Body & Massage Oil for Congested & Dull Skin
- Coconut & Hibiscus Illuminating Body Wash & Body Lotion for Dull Skin
- 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Body Wash & Body Lotion to Soften & Restore Skin
- Raw Shea Butter Hydrating Body Wash & Body Lotion for Dry Skin
Who’s it for
It has something for a range of skin types – from dry to dull skin! If their hair products are anything to go by… these products will also be for anyone who loves yummy smelling products.