This Vitamin Nectar mist from Fresh is something that I have recently grown to really love. Sometimes you just want to give your skin a boost of hydration throughout the day without having apply a cream, which can feel a little heavier or can’t be applied on top of makeup. I find that a perfect as a pick-me-up – either to cool you down or just to give you a bit of lift – and make you look revitalised.
This mist from Fresh Cosmetics caught my attention as it’s no ordinary mist… it’s PACKED with antioxidants to really give your skin a rush of nutrition.
It has a very fine, gorgeous smelling mist – it sprays evenly and gently and leaves the skin feeling soft and glowing.
It’s a vitamin fruit complex – a blend of vitamins, citrus fruit extracts, and minerals that help revitalize dull skin for a vibrant, healthy-looking glow and soft, smooth texture. This includes:
- Vitamin C helps to tone, brighten, and protect.
- Vitamin E helps to protect, soften, and soothe.
- Vitamin B5, an excellent emollient, helps to smooth and protect the skin.
- Lemon and orange fruit extracts help to tone, condition, and refine with naturally occurring AHAs, leaving skin soft and radiant.
- A mineral complex comprised of magnesium, copper, and zinc works to revitalize tired skin.
How to use:
Shake it up and then spray over your face. Inhale the gorgeous scent and breathe!
This can also be used as a primer for makeup, or on top of makeup to give your skin a healthy, dewy glow. Gorgeous!
It’s a real powerhouse of nutrients and will leave the skin feeling energised, refreshed and pampered.
Fresh Mist is £34 from John Lewis