I think one of the things that everyone is looking for when looking at skincare products is how to give their skin that little extra bit of healthy glow. Emma Hardie has recently come out something to aid in that journey – an exfoliating, brightening tonic. This gentle tonic exfoliates the skin to smooth and even out the skin texture, leaving you with brightened skin.
What’s to Love
- It’s very gentle, so may be good for more sensitive skins, (but of course, everyone’s skin reacts differently so patch test and see how you react). It also has Aloe Vera, which will help soothe your skin against any possible irritation.
- It’s gentle enough to use twice a day if you wish. No stinging or tingling here!
- It has a nice, light scent – if you’re a fan of the classic Emma Hardie scent, you’ll like this!
- It’ll gently exfoliate your skin, revealing radiant skin underneath.
- Because of the exfoliating properties – it’ll help with the effectiveness of your other products.
- With consistent use, it’ll help give you an extra glow to the skin!
- Pomegranate enzymes – exfoliate the surface of the skin
- Sytenol A helps to increase elasticity. Also known as Bakuchiol, which is a natural alternative to retinol, find out more in our post here.
- Tego Cosmo C250 brightens the skin as well as improving skin clarity and tone.
- Aloe Vera hydrates and soothes the skin improving the overall clarity and texture
How to use
Shake before use.
Even though the brand recommends that you spray it onto a cotton pad and sweep over the face, I prefer to cover my eyes and spray my face directly – but this is just what works with me and make sure to not get it in your eyes!
I feel like this means you get the maximum amount of the product. Then you just need to press the excess into the skin.
Follow with your serums/moisturisers.
May contain affiliate links