Looking to bring moisture back to the skin and repair your skin barrier? Farmacy Beauty’s Honey Potion Plus Ceramide Hydration Mask is ticking all the right boxes right now!
This warming, hydrating facial mask strengthens the skin barrier and boosts the skin’s radiance… it has a beautiful spa-like experience and is an absolute joy to use.
I’ve been loving this face mask when I want to give myself an evening pamper session. The mask creates a lovely warming sensation when rubbed into the skin, where it transforms from a honey texture to a rich creamy texture. The warmth from the mask is relaxing, it adds the experience as well as helping the product to penetrate the skin better. Skin is left glowing and hydrated… love!
- Upcycled Apple Extract: Delivers essential moisture, smooths skin and improves skin hydration.
- 10% Niacamide: Boosts skin radiance, evens skin tone and minimize the look of enlarged pores.
- Ceramides + Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5): Rehydrate, prevent moisture loss and replenish skin barrier.
- Buckwheat Honey Blend: Known for its soothing and humectant properties, provides skin-loving moisture and nourishment, plus antioxidants.
- Essential B vitamins smooth skin while glycerin attracts moisture.
Farmacy’s mission is to cultivate conscious beauty. They use responsible, farm-sourced ingredients to create thoughtful, clean + cruelty-free skincare formulas. And while giving back is their passion, farm-to-face skincare comes second nature. In return, they’re planting the seeds to reduce waste, fight food insecurity and promote ethical production.
The fact that the mask smells gorgeous, like honey, is a bonus!
Have you tried this mask before?
Buy the mask from Sephora