Serums are perhaps one of my favourite parts of a skincare routine… it’s the part where you can really focus on what your skin needs and incorporate treatments for your desired effect.
I have recently been loving these two serums from Glow Recipe. Together, they provide a potent glow, refining and brightening the skin as well as nourishing and hydrating the moisture barrier. Also love that you can both mix and layer these serums together for a potent cocktail.
Glow Recipe is clean, vegan and leaping bunny certified cruelty-free. They advocate natural, gentle skin care product. Founded by two skin care lovers Sarah Lee and Christine Chang who share over 20 years of experience in the global beauty industry, their brand is founded on passion and commitment to demystifying Korean Beauty.
Strawberry Smooth BHA + AHA Salicylic Acid Serum
Looking for a serum that smooths, refines and clarifies without drying out the skin? This strawberry serum from Glow Recipe leaves you with smooth, brightened skin without the irritation. The first thing I noticed about this lush serum is the scent – just like strawberries and so delicious!
What’s to love
- Addicted to the scent – like strawberries!
- Adorable strawberry shaped bottle.
- Leaves the skin feeling super smooth and glowing – no irritation.
- Love that it’s gentle enough for every day use, but is also very effective
- Gentle yet effective formula with a light texture that isn’t tacky or sticky.
- It has a unique 10% Clarity Acid Complex including 2% salicylic acid and 1% mandelic acid to decongest and brighten the skin.
- Strawberry water and leaf extract – great source of vitamin c.
- Strawberries contain salicylic acid that helps clear away dead cells.
- Mandelic Acid, Succinic Acid, and Azelaic Acid – to brighten and refine the skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid – is loved by many for its hydrating ability (it is proven to hold 1000x its weight in water).
Avocado Ceramide Recovery Serum
Avocado isn’t just for toast! This ceramide rich serum is full of fatty acids to nourish your skin and replenish the skin barrier…. Giving your skin the love it deserves. Although this serum has a lightweight formula, it feels very replenishing and is quickly absorbed into the skin. It’s rich in ceramides strengthen the moisture barrier… something a lot of us need this summer!
What’s to love
- Great when your skin needs a little TLC.
- Lovely and hydrating, but also a very light formula so sinks into the skin beautifully.
- Redness relief in a bottle.
- Light, pleasant scent.
- Avocado oils – help boost the skins resilience.
- Pre, pro and post biotics help ‘feed’ the flora to defend against aggressors.
- Calming allantoin and rice milk to help strengthen and recover irritated, compromised skin.
Buy the serums from Cult Beauty
What do you look for in a face serum?
May contain affiliate links
Leave A Comment