Considering that I’m a face oil devotee you’d imagine that I have a multitude of face oils in my personal skincare collection but the thing is, that as a devotee I’ve become very discerning over the years and it really has become about efficacy and quality when it comes to spending my money.
There are so many face oils on the market containing a multitude of ingredients that promise wonderful results but some of them only promise without any tangible outcomes after weeks of use.
I become curious about this Kyushi power of ten face oil a few months ago, initially yes I liked the look of the brand packaging but more importantly I was curious about the fact that it is a blend of 10 powerful plant based oils. The oils used are known for their ability to calm inflammation, nourish, soothe, plus many of them are antioxidants so are able to protect the skin from free radicals damage.
The power oils used are Sea Buckthorn, Argan Oil, Hemp Seed Oil, Blueberry Seed Oil, Cucumber Seed Oil, Elderberry Oil, Red Raspberry Seed Oil, Watermelon Seed Oil, Prickly Pear Seed Oil and Blackcurrant Seed Oil. It also contains rosemary leaf extract.
This oil is wonderful for all skin types as a booster treatment when used with other Kyushi oils or on its own, and it’s especially good for combination and oily skins as it balances oil production. This sinks easily into the skin leaving it feeling nourished and looking plumped, without any oily residue and it is suitable for use around the delicate eye area.
This oil is as you’d expect is free from nasties and for those who are sensitive to fragrance….it’s free from that too.
The Power of Ten…
- Hemp seed oil contains the omega 6 fatty acid gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), which acts as a powerful anti-inflammatory while nourishing, moisturising and encouraging new cell growth (you can find out more about Hemp seed oil here)
- Argan oil is high in both oleic (omega 9) and linoleic (omega 6) fatty acids, to reduce inflammation and increase moisture levels
- Sea buckthorn oil contains the rare palmitoleic acid (omega 7), to stimulate the skin’s regenerative process and strengthen the epidermis (you can find out more about Sea Buckthorn Oil here)
- Blueberry seed oil contains high levels of alpha linolenic acid and powerful antioxidants, to prevent collagen degradation, improve elasticity and protect against free-radical damage
- Watermelon seed oil works to dissolve excess sebum and balance the skin’s own oil production
- Cucumber seed oil strengthens skin lipid barrier, maintaining moisture and elasticity.
- Elderberry oil improves firmness and elasticity
- Prickly pear seed oil brightens, restores skin’s elasticity and calms inflammation
- Red raspberry seed oil is high in antioxidants, which help to mop up free radicals.
- Blackcurrant oil acts as an anti inflammatory
Buy the Kyushi power of 10 oil for £39 from Kyushi