If you are looking for an alternative to harsh alcohol gels that we’re all using constantly at the moment, then look no further.
This vegan aromatherapy hand mist from Love Absolute kills bugs and bacteria while leaving your hands feeling comfortably moisturised.
What’s to Love about the Love Absolute Hand Spray
- It is entirely made from natural/botanical ingredients which are less drying on the skin.
- What’s also great about this is you can use it to spray surfaces like doorknobs and even your phone whilst on the go… love it! Perfect at the moment when popping down to the shop.
- It was formulated with an experienced Uk cosmetic scientist with over 30 years experience in the industry, the sole aim was to create a spray that works effectively to purify hands using natural botanicals.
- 72% of certified organic alcohol. Their Ethanol (Alcohol Denat) is certified organic by the soil association.
- Blue Tansy: is soothing and calming with chamalazuline an antioxidant active that calms skin and provides a beautiful herbal scent with a balancing aspect to the blend.
- Tea tree: amazing for everyday purposes, as an antiseptic and antiviral with well known and proven properties and is often used topically to treat skin abrasions, acne, bug bites, and fungal problems.
- Organic Lemongrass: another essential oil with well known antibacterial properties, plus combines well with tea tree to calm and support with its actives nerol and geraniol that help tea tree as an antiseptic.
- Witch Hazel: a flowering plant whose extracts are thought to calm and soothe sensitive skin.
This lovely blend utilises tea tree and lemongrass oils for antiseptic and antibacterial power, witch hazel and blue tansy to soothe the skin and leaves your hands scented and soothed.
Leave A Comment