Science-Based brand Image Skincare have recently launched their new Ormedic Collection: this a line that blends together potent botanicals with clinically smart ingredients aimed to do three things: NOURISH, PROTECT and SOOTHE. This was right up our street and we knew we had to try them out – I’m going to be talking about their fabulous facial cleansing duo – the balancing facial cleanser and balancing face polisher.
These products are built with the ORMEDIC PROMISE: that they contain select certified organic ingredients, avoids unnecessary ingredients and supports a stronger skin-barrier with a balanced skin-neutral pH. Amazing!
Balancing Facial cleanser
The first thing I loved about this was the scent (yes, shallow I know) and it was the first thing I noticed when trying out this cleanser. The cleanser has a gel consistency, but it’s not overly sticky, and I feel like you can feel the aloe vera base in this product. It’s quite a soothing product whilst also cleansing the skin.
Quite often, products that foam can often be stripping to the skin. I didn’t find that it felt stripping at all – I even left my skin clean of products for a while after drying my skin to see how it felt. My skin still felt nice and soft, not feeling tight or dry at all.
Both myself and Denise tried this cleanser, both of us with different skin types (mine more normal/dry, Denise more combination) and we both felt like this gave an effective clean.
What’s to love
- Fresh, clean scent
- Even though it foams, doesn’t strip the skin
- Love that the first ingredient (which means the formulation contains the highest percentage of) is Aloe Leaf Juice… super hydrating and healing for the skin.
- Certified organic grape water which is a powerful anti-inflammatory
- Certified organic aloe vera which contains powerful antioxidants and accelerates healing
- Hyaluronic acid is an amazing hydrator.
Balancing Gel Polisher
I don’t often use physical exfoliants as I’m always wary of damaging the skin through getting a little too enthusiastic with the cleansing process…. But it’s safe to say that this physical exfoliator is a win for me as it’s gentle enough to make me feel comfortable to use as well as being nice and effective.
What’s to love
- This one also has a lovely scent.
- It’s gentle enough to be used daily.
- The gel base makes me feel like it’s got a 2 in 1 quality – both as a gel cleanser as well as an exfoliator!
- It has a mix of different sizes exfoliating particles, for multiple levels of exfoliation.
- Looking closely at the actual exfoliating particles, they’re all very smooth – no rough edges or harshness that could damage the skin. Lovely!
- Not only is it a physical exfoliator, but it has Cavier Lime Extract, which is a natural source AHA’s – chemical exfoliation!
- Pomegranate enzymes, olive pit powder and bamboo spheres smooth away dullness to reveal a newfound radiance.
- Caviar lime extract, a natural source of alpha hydroxy acids, help to leave the skin feeling soft, smooth and refreshed.
Buy the Balancing Cleanser for £30 from Image Skincare
Great Review about ormedic products . Thanks for sharing . For these products do visit Oxyderm shop.