The classic Take the Day off Balm has gained a sibling – with a charcoal twist! I’m a big fan of Clinique’s cleansing balms original formula, it melts off makeup effortlessly without any irritation and your skin is left feeling clean, smooth, and soft, so I was excited to try the new Charcoal Take the Day Balm.
This lovely cleanser transforms from a solid balm into a silky oil upon application to the skin to leave you with smooth, clean skin.
What’s to love
- Even with the addition of charcoal, it still feels lightweight, like the original formula.
- Detoxifies and unclogs pores to help clear out dirt, oil, pollution and other impurities.
- Dissolves makeup and impurities so easily – just rub into the skin and feel the makeup dissolve within seconds.
- Doesn’t leavy any oily or greasy residue behind.
- Perfect for a first cleanse to remove all the makeup and oil from the skin.
- The charcoal doesn’t make this feel drying or irritating around the eyes – a winner!
- Japanese charcoal: This purifying ingredient helps deeply cleanse and detoxifies pores.
- Safflower seed oil: Works efficiently to help break up natural oil found on skin, as well as dissolves hard-to-remove makeup. Rich in linoleic acid, this natural emollient helps leave skin feeling soft and nourished.
Perfect for: dry, combination to oily skin
Such a fab addition to the Clinique family.
May contain affiliate links
Leave A Comment