Kiehl’s original Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate, which has been winning over the hearts of customers for 13 years has been power-boosted, now containing 12.5% Vitamin C and the addition of Hyaluronic Acid! I have been hearing amazing things about this product, so I knew I had to try it. Here are my thoughts.
What’s in it
- 10.5% Pure Vitamin C – this is L-Ascorbic Acid which is Vitamin C in its purest form. It’s an antioxidant, which helps boost collagen production. It helps protect against sun damage and aids to even the skin tone, along with boosting moisture in the skin.
- 2% Vitamin Cg – this is also known as ascorbyl glucoside, a synthetic form of Vitamin C which possesses similar skin care benefits such as antioxidant protection, anti-ageing properties, and enhanced skin radiance.
- Hyaluronic Acid – it can hold up to 1000 times its own weight in water so this product will help you get more hydrated skin which is plumper, firmer and has a luminous glow.
How to use
- Apply a pump or two to your hand and, pat in and then smooth over dry skin before heavier products such as moisturisers.
- There’s a warming sensation as you apply the product – this is due to the Vitamin C content and is nothing to worry about.
- You can apply this product in the morning and night.
What’s to love
- I certainly feel as though my laughter lines around my eyes seem to have lessened.
- Skin feels plumped and smooth instantly and it remains feeling bouncy and moisturized throughout the day. The addition of Hyaluronic acid really helps to plump the skin and boost moisture.
- I really notice a difference in how my skin feels when I don’t use it. If I touch my face in the afternoon after applying it in the morning, my skin still feels supple, smooth and brightened.
- As my skin feels smoother after application, I feel like my makeup applies better as well as there’s a smoother base to work on.
- It has a water-free formula which keeps the Vitamin C from degrading – and the dark packaging also keeps the product from being in contact with sunlight as Vitamin C can break down in UV light.
- It also smells delicious, just like oranges!
Who can use it?
- It is designed for reducing lines and wrinkles, but it is also perfect for anyone wanting to brighten their skin if they’re feeling a little dull.
- It’s also very nourishing so great for dry skin.
- It can be used even on sensitive skin.
This is a fantastic addition to any skincare routine – for Vitamin C newbies and addicts alike… because everyone should have a little Vitamin C in their routine.
Buy the Kiehl’s Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate for £49.50 from Kiehl’s
Leave A Comment