Glossier is a brand well established in the US, having launched over here in the UK in 2018.
In fact, we tried out their Milky Jelly Cleanser, Moisturising Moon Mask and Birthday Cake Balm last year and posted a review on them here.
When I think of Glossier, I think of fresh, minimalist, ‘no-makeup makeup’ look. Their focus has always been on good healthy skin, which is something we’re so on board with – and for the first time, they’re stepping away from this with their new ‘Glossier Play’ makeup range!
Glossier has just dropped a new range all focused around colour and innovation – including two new beauty tools.
The brand said that with this range, they aim to “breathe excitement back into your makeup routine”.
- Colourslide Technogel Eye Pencil in 14 shades
- ‘Blade’ – a fabulous pencil sharpener to clean up those shavings
- Glitter Gelee – 4 shades of jewel-like glitter gel for the eyes.
- The Detailer – a purpose designed applicator for your glitter eye gel.
- Vinylic Lip – a lipgloss with a click-pen style cushion applicator.
- Niteshine – a liquid highlighter
Why we’re excited
These products are something different from what we’re used to seeing from the brand and will be interesting to see what sort of formulas they’ve used. And well, they’re also so pretty!