Okay, first things first…grey is a colour just like any other, so whether you have grey, black, brown, red, blue, blonde or pink hair …..it’s just a colour! Secondly grey hair is not always about age; think about it, lots of us start to notice our first grey hairs in our 40’s and some even earlier!
As with any other hair colour, it helps to modify your make up, so that it compliments your colouring and features.
Here are some quick tips:
1) Grey hair can make some people look a bit washed out, so it’s helpful to review your foundation and ensure that it provides a warm tone and a suitable finish: there are numerous illuminating foundations available, with subtle light reflecting pigments.
2) Don’t forget to keep your eyebrows well shaped & groomed, so that they frame your face effectively and also pay attention to their colour in case they need filling in.
3) It’s always helpful to emphasise a feature, the old adage of either eyes or lips still works, and for many women a red lip looks great, and for other women it’s all about the eyes…a soft smokey eye can be stunning.
4) Many women who wouldn’t normally wear blusher, could wear a soft sheer blush to add a flush of colour.
5) See your hairdresser to keep your hair in top condition and maintain your style.
Our model, the fabulous Bernadette looks awesome in red lipstick!
We’d love to hear from you with your beauty concerns email@example.com