Looking for that gorgeous, healthy glow? Look no further than the Soft Pinch blushers from Rare Beauty!
They have exploded in popularity online – and for good reason! I have been loving these pigmented and beautiful liquid blushers… here’s why they’ve become a favourite of mine recently…
What’s to love
- The formula has a beautiful dewy finish, making your cheeks glow.
- You don’t need to use a lot. They’re very rich in pigment but blend out very well and blend in seamlessly with the skin. They give you a healthy flush to the skin – but it can be easy to overdo it, so start with a small amount and build up!
- The packaging is beautiful, luxe and I love the doe foot applicator for easy application. Rare Beauty creates their products to be user friendly for people with arthritis and other disabilities.
- They have a beautiful range of shades and that work across all skin tones.
- They’re vegan and cruelty free
- It’s a liquid formula, but it has quite a thick texture, so it doesn’t drip or bleed. It doesn’t feel like anything on the skin once its dried down.
- It’s very buildable: you can use a tiny bit for a hint of colour or build it up to something more dramatic.
- It’s easy to apply and blend with fingers, sponge or buff in with a blush brush
Full sized ‘Encourage’ – a soft neutral pink with a dewy finish. A wonderful everyday shade.
Mini size ‘Truth’ – a mauve, maroon with a dewy finish. This is a gorgeous deep colour.
Mini Size ‘Happy’ – a cool pink with a dewy finish. This really brightens up the skin.
Liquid blushers may be my new obsession for that beautiful, healthy glow!
This is a limited edition set, but you can buy all the shades individually as they are all part of their main line. If you’re able to grab the kit, it’s a great way to sample a few shades.
Buy the blushers from Sephora