Beards. Yes, beards. In our first post for our men’s skincare section, we thought we’d review a beard oil. Why? Well over the last couple of years beards and their care have finally started to receive some much-needed attention from the beauty world and it’s come at the right time as more men than ever have opted for the bearded look. But here’s the thing….there are beards and then there are BEARDS….you know the ones that look lush, healthy, nicely groomed and well….touchable.
We asked Yann Tanoé a serial entrepreneur and beard loving man who says “I wish to empower men by showing them that it is okay to look after themselves, to feel good, to be confident in their skin” to review the rather fabulous Mauli Rituals Nourish post-shave & beard oil for us. Here are his thoughts:
- Rejuvenating Moringa and Black Seed Oil
- Tissue healing Argan Oil
- Detoxifying watermelon seed
- Conditioning coconut and almond
- Infused with healing and purifying neem extracts
- Therapeutic oils of uplifting lime, sweet blood orange, geranium and accents of bright coriander.
- Sacred quartet of rose otto.
- Sensual jasmine sambac.
- Celestial davana.
- A base of earthy sandalwood, patchouli, lotus root and vetiver.
- Accented with the floral musk of precious amberette.
Suitable for all types of skin. Free of water, 100% natural
About the Brand
Mauli Rituals is a gorgeous brand that uses natural and organic sensorial blends inspired by science lead Ayurvedic principles and a sense of British refinement.
Buy the beard oil for £44 from Space NK
Leave A Comment