Beauties, we’re all about the 360 approach here at Wow Beauty… caring yourself from the inside out. We also know that we all live busy lives and optimising your nutrition, stress, selfcare and more can be quite the challenge and we’re not always perfect with it. That’s where supplements step in and provide wonderful support alongside our own busy lifestyles.
Lumity, founded by Dr Sara Palmer Hussey PhD who is a regular expert contributor of ours, is a brand we’ve loved for a long time for their clinically proven supplements aimed to support healthy aging with nutrient rich support. Their supplements work in tandem with our circadian rhythm at a cellular level to support the body’s very different needs throughout the day and night and we love that they’ve created a day and night supplement… each one providing exactly what your body needs at that particular time of day. The supplements aim to boost energy and vitality, immune resilience, enhanced brain function, firmer skin and stronger hair and nails.
Recently, we asked Yann Tanoé a serial entrepreneur to test out the supplements designed specifically for men for us and here was how he got on:
“I started taking Lumity vitamins over the last 2 months at a time when I was struggling with mental health and fatigue. The particularity about these vitamins is the morning and evening options that cater to different needs and with different ingredients but that work to improve overall health. The daily dose of vitamins left me feeling much stronger and energised. I would strongly recommend for men for that daily boost!”
Key ingredients in the supplements:
- Flaxseed oil – high in omega-3 fatty acids and has been shown to have several health benefits, such as reduced blood pressure, reduced inflammation, improved heart health and protection for the brain against aging.
- N-Acetyl-L-carnitine HCI – naturally found in the body and can improve memory
- L-Citrulline DL Malate – helps your arteries relax and work better, which improves blood flow throughout your body
- N-Acetyl-Cysteine HCI – an amino acid essential for making the Powerful Antioxidant Glutathione and helps with detoxification
- Magnesium oxide – may help treat migraine and constipation, reduce blood pressure, improve blood sugar management, and decrease levels of stress and anxiety in certain populations
- Coenzyme Q10 natural (from fermentation) help reduce oxidative stress and improve fertility
- Turmeric root extract min 95% curcumin – naturally anti-inflammatory and plays a role in treating health concerns like heart disease and cancer. It can also increase the antioxidant capacity of the body
- Ascorbic Acid – necessary for the growth, development and repair of all body tissues. It’s involved in many body functions, including formation of collagen, absorption of iron, the proper functioning of the immune system, wound healing, and the maintenance of cartilage, bones, and teeth. NIGHT
- Pumpkin Seed Oil – can help in lowering cholesterol, easing symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) in men and reversing hair loss
- Taurine – has important functions in the heart and brain. It helps support nerve growth. It might also benefit people with heart failure by lowering blood pressure and calming the nervous system.
- L-Alanine – It is a source of energy for muscles and the central nervous system. It strengthens the immune system and helps the body use sugars
- N-Acetyl-Cysteine – helps replenishing the most powerful antioxidant in your body, glutathione. These amino acids also help with chronic respiratory conditions, fertility and brain health
- L-Glutamine – might help gut function, the immune system, and other essential processes in the body, especially in times of stress.
- Arginine –a type of amino acid that’s important for regulating blood flow.
- Lysine HCl – an essential amino acid your body doesn’t produce and can only be achieved via dietary means. It’s important for normal growth and muscle turnover and used to form carnitine, a substance found in most cells of your body
- Magnesium Oxide – may help treat migraine and constipation, reduce blood pressure, improve blood sugar management, and decrease levels of stress and anxiety in certain populations
The supplements are free from:
- Preservatives and Parabens
- Artificial colours
Have you tried these supplements before?
Buy the supplements from Lumity
Men’s Grooming and Style Influencer Yann W. Tanoé is a brand ambassador and commercial model for male skin care / grooming products. His personal brand ‘I’m every man’, empowers men to become who they want to be by promoting the use of grooming and style. Yann represents and collaborates with luxury, GQ, Forbes or Vogue recommended men’s skincare/ grooming and clothing brands such as: Lumin, Void Homme, ShakeUp men,Copenhagen Grooming, Aaron Wallace and many more. Connect with Yann on Instagram @morethanaman2.1