Excited to see that Clarins has launched a new range of products aimed at teenagers and young adults.
Why we’re excited
This is something fresh and new from a well-established brand. With new formulas and an eco-conscious approach, these products utilise a powerful blend of plant and fruit extracts – and although this is aimed at 18-25 year olds, we see no reason why people who are older couldn’t use these as well! The packaging also looks really lovely.
- ‘Re-charge’ Relaxing Sleep Mask
- ‘Re-Boost’ Comforting Hydrating Cream for Dry Skin
- ‘Re-Boost’ Mattifying Hydrating Cream for Oily Skin
- ‘Pre-Fresh’ Hydrating Cream for All Skin Types
- ‘Re-Move’ Purifying Cleansing Gel
- ‘Re-Move’ Micellar Cleansing Milk
- ‘Clear-Out’ Blemish Targeting Gel
- ‘Pore-Less’ Blur and Matte Stick Primer
- ‘Re-Fresh Hydrating Mist
Who it’s for
It’s a new generation of vegan skincare for 18-25-year-olds. What’s also fantastic is that they’ve announced that they’re not selling these products in countries that require animal testing… meaning this is a cruelty-free range!
Where can you buy it?
You can buy the My Clarins range from Debenhams
Leave A Comment