It’s been a while since we did a dynamic duo post, but this pair of luxurious skin treats work so well together that we just had to. This duo works well for all skin types but it works especially well if you have dry, dehydrated or dull tired skin. Kypris is a luxury organic skincare brand passionate about marrying the best of nature with science and the resulting products are not only effective but also a pleasure to use… part of the thinking is that skincare promotes wellbeing and that our skin deserves to be nurtured “We believe Beauty is a vital spiritual experience of Love, acceptance, care, appreciation, and pleasure.” Love that.
As you’d expect, there is great attention to detail with the formulations. The same goes for the packaging which is thoughtful and beautiful.
This is a light hydrating elixir that is jam-packed with a unique blend of 26 skin-boosting ingredients, many of which are antioxidants. This feels good on the skin, it’s soothing and leaves your skin feeling like it has everything that it needs – moisture, deep hydration and soft radiance. This works well on its own, but plays well with others like your favourite face oil or face cream.
What’s in it
- Ferulic acid – is a naturally occurring antioxidant found in certain plants and fruits. It helps to fight the effects of oxidants like pollution, ultraviolet light etc.. it works well with other antioxidants to protect the skin.
- Vitamin C&E – powerful antioxidants that work best in tandem with Ferulic acid
- Sea algae extracts – great for their deep hydration qualities
- Tamanu seed oil – soothes skin conditions and can help promote healthy skin cell growth.
- Camellia Oleifera seed oil – Potentially provides antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial effects on the skin
What’s to love
- This is lightweight and easily absorbed
- Leaves your skin with a subtle healthy glow
- Deeply Hydrating
- A little goes a long way
- The impressive array of green biotechnology ingredients
Puff of Love
This is like a puff of luxury thanks to its light texture a bit like whipped cream. This moisturiser is a blend of powerful skin-loving ingredients that enhance moisture and glow. This luxurious blend nurtures and protects your skins delicate barrier against environmental aggressors.
What’s in it
- Glutathione – is one of the key antioxidants in this moisturiser and is in fact naturally occurring in the human body, but as we age production decreases contributing to ageing. Here it works to restore and brighten the skin.
- Bacillus – a unique fermented ocean extract that enhances skin radiance and hydration
- Hemp seed oil – it can moisturize without clogging your pores and can help to balance out oily skin, hydrating it and regulating the skin’s oil production read our post all about Hemp Seed Oil,
- Baobab seed oil – a rich source of omega fatty acids that fight inflammation, making it a great choice for sensitive or inflamed skin.
- Shea butter – reduces skin inflammation and moisturises dry skin.
What’s to love
- Whipped light texture
- Easily absorbed and leaves the skin glowing
- The impressive ingredients are known for their efficacy
This brand is at the luxury end of the skincare market and price-wise will not be everyone’s cup of tea, but if it is, then you get what you pay for: the ingredients used are proven for their efficacy. The brand say it so well ….“KYPRIS is a luxurious line of high-performance, holistic skin care boasting organic, wild-crafted, and sustainably grown botanicals blended with the best of green biotechnology for gorgeous skin and an ecstatic experience of your divinely unique Beauty and Being.”
Puff of Love is available from Naturisimo
Antioxidant Dew is available from Naturisimo