This pair have really been my summer dynamic duo! With the warm, at times hot humid weather, my combination skin hasn’t wanted anything more than a serum and an spf!
Advanced Day Total Protect SPF 30
We all know the importance of wearing SPF but sometimes struggle to find one that we can actually enjoy wearing: this Medik8 Advanced Day Total protect is an Spf 30 and has been optimised to use with vitamin c!
Love that this is lightweight in texture, moisturising and easily absorbed without leaving any horrible white or grey cast on the skin. Did I mention that it contains ingredients like hyaluronic acid and moringa seed to hydrate and nourish the skin?
What’s to love
- Protects from harmful sun damage (UVA/UVB) with SPF 30 and ultra-high 5* UVA defence.
- Casts a protective shield over the skin to defend against pollution, infrared, blue light and glycation.
- Nourishing & hydrating
- Good for all skintones
- Age defying
- No pilling
Total Protect Day Cream is available from Medik8
Lipid Vitamin C Radiance Serum
As a Vitamin C lover….(I mean you just can’t beat it for radiance, smoothing and antioxidants)….I was really pleased to try this fab Medik8 C-tetra lipid vitamin c serum.
What’s to love
- Contains tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, a form of vitamin C which is a stabilised modification of ascorbic acid (the purest form of vitamin C) that is gentle on the skin yet proven to deliver visible results.
- It’s lightweight
- It’s got a lovely silky texture
- Is easily absorbed
- Leaves skin with a soft glow
- Non irritating
- Light citrus fragrance
C-Tetra Vitamin C Serum is available from Medik8
Leave A Comment