I’ve been waiting for the launch of this latest inner beauty/outer beauty skin food from the always innovative Rejuvenated! I was keen to get my hands on these yummy bars aptly named ‘Beauty Cake’, firstly because I love anything with the word cake in it and because with so many brands introducing eatable skincare, I was keen to see if I’d actually enjoy eating Beauty Cake, as I often don’t enjoy many of these healthy bars in all honesty.
- Marine collagen, the very same award-winning collagen that is used in Rejuvenated’s Collagen Shots. Our marine collagen is clinically tested and 5 star rated by our customers. Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body and clinical trials have shown that ingesting marine collagen can help to reduce fine lines and improve hydration levels.
- Dates: High in healthy fibre, essential minerals and vitamins.
- Almonds have high levels of skin-boosting vitamin E, biotin, copper and hydrating monunstarutated fats.
- Grape juice with antioxidants polyphenol, anthocyanins and flavonoids
- Rice water is good for acne since it reduces redness and helps to clear blemishes
- Coconut oil rich in fibre, minerals, and vitamins