Beauties, we know that sunscreen is not just for those extra sunny days like the ones we’re currently experiencing, no! But as we’re currently experiencing a heatwave, we thought we’d talk about one particular SPF that we’ve been reaching for to protect our skin against those harsh rays.. one that doesn’t make deeper skin tones look ashy and also nourishes the skin as it protects. Yes…we’re talking about the sunscreen from Danish brand Ecooking of course!
This SPF is wonderful for all skin tones and is lovely and moisturising! It’s fab for both the face and body which is absolutely great to use on the go. It’s lightweight enough to work effectively on both the face and body without clogging the pores or leaving the skin feeling greasy, whilst keeping the skin protected against the suns rays.
What’s to love
- It’s great to use both on the face and body.
- It has a lightweight, non-greasy feel on the skin.
- It’s waterproof for up to 20 minutes in water.
- It has SPF 30, medium to high protection against harmful UV rays.
- It doesn’t leave a cast on deeper skin tones.
- UVA and UVB protection.
- It’s vegan.
- It’s made up of organic ingredients and natural oils that nourish and protect the skin.
- It’s a chemical sunscreen, which means it works by penetrating your skin and offers protection by dissipating UV rays.
- It has a lovely light lotion texture.
- Organic Aloe Vera and Cucumber Extract for a calming and anti-inflammatory effect on the skin.
- Organic Glycerin balances the moisture in the skin.
- This SPF also contains ingredients that enhance the elasticity of the skin and stimulate the production of Collagen
The types of chemical sunscreen used in this SPF are:
- Octocrylene – An oil-soluble chemical sunscreen agent that protects skin in the UVB and somewhat in the UVA II range, helping to stabilise other photo-unstable UV-filters and improve water resistance
- Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate – a chemical sunscreen that protects only against UVB radiation
- Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane – the only globally available chemical sunscreen agent that provides proper UVA protection
As always, be generous with your sunscreen application, wait 15-20 minutes after application to allow it to start working before going into the sun and reapply every few hours.
Buy the sunscreen for £22.40 from the DOR Beauty Edit
Leave A Comment