Everyone’s eyes need a wholesome treat sometimes and this eye serum from Pure Earth is just that!
This is a lovely light textured beige coloured serum, with soothing jasmine and camomile fragrance. Because of their commitment to zero waste this …(like all their products) is made in small batches and is made from active botanical ingredients that work synergistically to hydrate, soothe and firm the eye area.
One of the things that excites me about Pure Earth (actually there are a few things) is their commitment to slow skincare – treating ingredients like food for the skin and only harvesting in line with the plants natural rhythm “Purearth promises superlative ingredients, sourced responsibly and harnessed at the peak of their potency.”
The other thing that excites me is their commitment to supporting women via micro credit and other initiatives. Love that.
The serums light texture makes it easy to apply to the eye area and feels instantly cooling and soothing. Your eye area feels hydrated without feeling or looking greasy, so there’s no need to worry about blotting any shine away before applying your makeup.
What’s in it
- Camomila (also known as Chamomile): rich in powerful antioxidants including polyphenols and phytochemicals. When applied to the skin, it may help reduce signs of aging by protecting the skin from free radical damage. Very soothing.
- Cucumber: Rich in Omega 3, Linoleic Acid and Vitamin E. Replenishes and protects the Barrier Function. Improves firmness and elasticity and soothes skin.
- Aloe Vera: It contains antioxidants, enzymes, Vitamins A and C, and it is highly anti-inflammatory. It exfoliates gently as well as boosting collagen in the skin.
- Indian Senna, a natural botanical hyaluronic acid: effectively repair dryness, provide longer-lasting suppleness, exhibit film-forming capacities and also function as an anti-inflammatory treatment for acne and other skin conditions.
- Licorice root: locks in hydration reducing puffiness, dark circles, and soften fine lines
It also has an exquisite fragrance of Jasmine, Sambac and Camomile to stimulate micro-circulation, reduce puffiness and dark circles, this gentle serum nurses-tired eyes back to life.
What’s to love
- Cooling and soothing
- Doesn’t irritate
Most of their ingredients are gathered at soaring altitudes of the Himalayas by micro-credit and women self-help groups. Through these partnerships, marginalised producers engage with urban markets on fair terms.
Buy the eye serum from PureEarth