A body oil that is lush and full-bodied is a rare thing, especially one where you can virtually see its goodness when you pump some into your hands. This body oil from Kear is just that… lush and viscous with a texture like runny honey, a real indulgence for the skin.
This award-winning brand is known for its commitment to using certified natural ingredients grown in the Greek countryside. Promoting Wellbeing is at the heart of the brand and as such, each product serves more than just an aesthetic purpose.
I love that the brand talks about the fact that body oiling is a practice that harks back to ancient times, in fact, the ancient Egyptians created some of the first fragranced body oils.
This hydrate–relax oil is designed to be used as part of your wellbeing or self-care ritual, whether you’re simply massaging it in after bathing or using it for a soothing, stress-relieving massage.
What’s to love
- This lush oil is a blend of several plant-based actives that work to nourish and protect the skin without being annoying and greasy; this formula has a lovely affinity to the skin and is absorbed easily leaving it looking well-fed and radiant
- Anti-inflammatory. Soothes redness and promotes tissue regeneration.
- Lovely soothing and calming fragrance
- Free from everything except goodness
What’s in it
- Olive Oil – locks in moisture and rich in vitamins and antioxidants
- Sweet Almond Oil – highly emollient, packed with nutrients and loaded with vitamin e, which is a powerful antioxidant. it’s also hypoallergenic so great for all skin types.
- Beeswax – can create a protective layer on the skin. It’s also a humectant, which means that it attracts water
- Chamomile – rich in powerful antioxidants including polyphenols and phytochemicals. When applied to the skin, it may help reduce signs of aging by protecting the skin from free radical damage.
- Rosemary – anti-inflammatory properties of rosemary extract help to reduce swelling and puffiness of the skin. It also helps to heal burns and soothe the skin.
- Artificial fragrances
- Synthetic chemicals
- Toxic preservatives
- Any other unsafe ingredients
- Not tested on animals
Kear’s Body Oil really is a pleasure to use and although it only comes in a 50ml bottle which doesn’t seem like much for a body oil – a little goes a long way.
Buy the body oil from Wolf & Badger