Our guide for the evening was Tom Ogden or ‘Tommy Alpha’ as he’s fondly called, who as the European Business Manager for the brand was able to wow us with what makes this Hyaluronic serum different. Now you probably know by now that Hyaluronic acid is probably the most popular and effective skin hydrator and plumper available at the moment.
There was an audible gasp when Tom explained that this serum acts like a ‘filler’ but not in the traditional sense; this serum hydrates the surface while at the same time penetrating deeper into the dermis to build moisture reserves.
The filler effect comes from the use of 8 multi weighted hydrating ingredients that include:
- a next generation form of Hyaluronic acid called Primalhyal Ultrafiller which mimics the effect of a filler
- Hydranov which boosts our skins natural hyaluronic synthesis
- Patch 20 a new molecular complex that is proven to help the skin to retain moisture for up to 48 hrs
- Sodium Hyaluronate a small moelcule that can hold up to 1000x its weight in water and penetrate deeper into the skins layers.
- lastly this formula contains Cureberry and Aloe Vera to protect the skin from pollution, blue light and other oxidants.
As you can imagine I couldn’t wait to start using this wonder serum, so watch this space to see what I think in a couple of weeks.
Leave A Comment