So how many of you LOVE cleansing oils?
WE DO! It’s definitely a bit of a weakness of mine… it’s just something about how cleansing oils feel on the skin. I love that you can really use a cleansing oil to not only give your skin a beautiful clean, but to also connect with your skin again and have a little bit of mindful cleansing… perhaps do a little facial massage in the process.
These beautiful cleansing oils perform amazingly and are all available at the DOR Beauty Edit… here’s a little about each of them to give you an idea on which one may be perfect for you! These are all from female owned, independent brands and now more than ever is the time to support these brands during this particularly difficult time.
So for those of you who are already cleansing oil converts and to the beauties who have yet to try one… this is for you!
The Humble Warrior from Skin Alchemists
Perfect for… mindful cleansing
This oil is all about the ritual and is perfect for indulging in some mindful cleansing, you know the kind where you spend time warming at all in the palm of your hand, applying it to your face and indulging in some gentle facial massage as you work the oil into your skin, benefiting from its gorgeous aroma.
Its “oil pulling” for your skin in a masterful blend of large and small molecule oils which provide the perfect combination for detoxifying the skin by lifting hard to remove make up and cleansing pore debris.
- Castor seed oil – a humectant and moisturizes the skin
- Camelina seed oil – packed with Omega-3 fatty acids, Vitamin E, and anti-oxidants.
- Hemp seed oil – contains different omega 6 fatty acids
- Neroli oil – gorgeous orange scent plus it’s antiseptic, antibacterial & anti-inflammatory.
- Sandalwood oil – it has a grounding, earthy scent for a mindful experience.
Inner Senses – Greenhouse Tomato and Carrot Seed Renewing Oil Cleanser
Perfect for… those who love an earthy, unique scent
Beautifully fresh and bursting with skin-loving nutrients such as Lycopene, Beta-carotene and Papaya enzyme to cleanse and revitalise, this lush, nourishing and deep-orange oil cleanser will gently yet effectively remove all residue of dirt and makeup, brightening the complexion and leaving it balanced, supple and silky smooth.
- Carrot infused Jojoba oil (infused in-house): The Jojoba oil has anti-inflammatory properties and is very moisturising. It’s a great base oil for this sort of product. The Carrot Seed Oil is high in beta-carotene, which is a powerful antioxidant and will help protect your skin from environmental stressors.
- Camellia seed oil: A rich source of Palmistic and Omega-6 Linoleic fatty acids, as well as numerous anti-ageing polyphenol antioxidants.
- Tomato seed oil: supports regeneration of skin cells, improves elasticity, reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, evens the skin tone.
- Papaya seed oil: can aid in the relief of itchy, scaly, irritated skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis. Also contains high levels of Vitamin C
- Avocado oil: rich in fatty acids and is excellent for moisturizing the skin.
- Safflower oil: prevents dryness and roughness and removes dirt and oil.
Naya – Everyday Cleansing Oil
Perfect for…a gentle effective clean
This nourishing oil cleanses the skin without stripping it.. In fact, it heals the skin and has antibacterial properties to reveal glowing skin.
This revolutionary Cleansing Oil dissolves make-up and gently washes away grime leaving skin clean and soft without the skin feeling tensed or tied. With a nourishing base of antioxidant and essential fatty acid rich of Cacay, Rapeseed and Hemp Seed Oil, the Cleansing Oil combines the healing and antibacterial benefits of Bisabolol and Pomegranate to reduce inflammation.
- A nourishing base of antioxidant and essential fatty acid rich of Cacay, Rapeseed and Hemp Seed Oil
- Combines the healing and antibacterial benefits of Bisabolol and Pomegranate to reduce inflammation.
Leave A Comment