I’m a tea addict: there’s no denying that. There’s just something about a steaming mug of tea that’s so comforting any time of day.
I recently came across a lovely wildflower tea that has been the perfect afternoon and early evening tea to make me feel settled and grounded… it doesn’t hurt that it’s incredibly photogenic too!
This fabulous tea is from UK brand Seilich – their beautiful ‘Meadow Blend’ Tea. They are the first Wildlife Friendly® company in the UK.
This tea has a really nice flavour and a good mouthfeel. It’s not overpowering, but it’s distinctive enough to have me reaching for it over again. It’s really lovely.
This tea is
It’s a carefully blended mixture of flowers and herbs handpicked from the Seilich meadow including…
- Elderflower – high in Vitamin C, giving the tea a crisp, clean taste
- Lemonbalm – great for digestive issues as well as having a calming effect and gives it a herbal aroma
- Peppermint – can aid digestion, improve energy and gives it a slight minty taste
- Nettle – helps control blood sugar, could alleviate pain and is high in polyphenols
- Cornflower – those are the beautiful blue flowers, can improve digestion and soothe inflammation
- Rose petals – high in antioxidants, can reduce anxiety and inflammation and aid in digestion.
Grown amongst the wildflowers and wildlife of the Seilich meadow, then handpicked and gently dried, this tea is packaged in 100% recyclable cardboard tubes. Love that this wildflower brand is Certified Wildlife Friendly… beautiful!
Leave A Comment