It’s definitely soup season and who doesn’t love a gorgeous warming soup when the weather turns chilly to warm the soup?
I’ve been lusting after this GORGEOUS Vegan Thai Coconut Curry Noodle Soup from thesaffronstories which has a similar base to her Vegetable Red Coconut Curry, rich in coconut milk, warming red curry paste and broth, along with a blend of many other beautiful ingredients… if you haven’t already checked out her recipes on her website, we urge you to right now, you’ll love them!
What’s your go-winter meal?
Adapted from Pinch of Yum
- 2 Tbsp avocado or coconut oil, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 Tbsp grated ginger
- 2-3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 Tbsp vegan red curry paste
- 1 14oz can full fat coconut milk
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 2 Tbsp sugar or coconut palm sugar
- 1 Tbsp hot chili paste
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp vegan oyster mushroom sauce*
- 4oz black rice noodles (any rice noodles will do)
- 3-4 cups chopped vegetables (ie. broccoli, sugar snap peas, asparagus, string beans, carrots, onion, mushrooms)
- Chopped red cabbage
- Fresh Thai basil
- Fresh cilantro
- Toasted sesame seeds (I love using a combo of white and black sesame seeds)
- Toasted sesame oil
- Lime wedges
*If you can’t find vegan fish sauce/oyster sauce, you may want to just add a little more soy sauce.
Imagery from @thesaffronstories
Leave A Comment